Can you guys please ask me questions...
Like, I’m really down in the dumps. I wanna be distracted.
Yellow: When you get older, where would you want to live?
Orange: Where do you want to be right now?
Lilac: What is your dream vacation?
Beige: What is your favorite dream?
White: Who was your first kiss?
Purple: Who was your last kiss?
Tangerine: Give a description of who you like.
Gray: Share a relationship story.
Green: Share a family story.
Gold: Share a story that makes you smile.
Black: Share something you did embarrassingly.
Blue: Are you still friends with the people you met in elementary school?
Magenta: What is something you barely tell anyone?
Red: What are your hobbies?
Violet: What college do you plan to attend?
Brown: Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefit? Explain.
Peach: Who is your favorite teacher so far?
Pink: What is the meaning behind your url?
Listening to my mom talk to her friends.
You are so fake.
That awkward moment when your mom is doing the...
Wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD?! Follow this blog.
Me: I talked to a girl yesterday, I feel a little better.
Kenya: You turning gay?
OMGSH, I can't deal with this foolishness.
You are a worthy individual, no matter what your past, no matter what your...– Orin (via nirvikalpa)
Walking into McDonalds with more than $5
isn’t it strange how attractive people are really just a nice-looking arrangement of atoms like damn you have a great deoxyribonucleic acid arrangement
I remember when I was in elementary school I made a video of me being an old president I had a peppery wig on and a suit and I had a game at the end where the kids had to find the five things that were out-of-place. I remember I had a Pikachu stuffed animal on the table, a digital watch on, a current USA flag… I just remember those things. Haha.
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
43. How long was your longest relationship?
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
56. State 8 facts about your body
57. Things you want to say to an ex
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
70. What turns you on?
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
What I said: I'm Christian.
What You think I said: I hate gays I'm going to shove my religion down your throat you are all sinners I'm such a better person than you "Holier Than Thou" did I mention how I hated gays? You're all going to die as bad people while I stay saintly.
What I meant: I love God and I try to be a good person as best as I can. I don't hate you because you're all my brothers and sisters. I love Jesus and that is why I choose to follow Him. Jesus loves me and I know that He loves you too.
FINALLY, I can link my Facebook account to my Tumblr account so all my friends...– No one, ever. (via mister-comedy)
Everything is just a life lesson.
Mom: I’m going now, I want the house clean when...
sodamnrelatable: You: Yeah, sure thing. Next hour and a half… And then your mom calls to say she’ll be home in 15 minutes… via sodamnrelatable